Content Marketing Customer Journey Map
Audience goals and pain points. List the motivations and needs for your audience that might lead them to your content.
- Seeking content that goes against the mainstream.
- Using products or services that are explicitly safe for the natural environment.
- Wants to follow sources that they can trust.
- Dislikes fluff, copycats, and superficial information.
- Wants to deepen learnings on a niche subject.
- Eager to share a newly found product with friends.
- Likes to collaborate on creative projects.
- Signs up
Audience Actions. List the day to day actions that your audience takes that leads them to interact with the type of content.
Scrolling on social media
Listening to a podcast
Following a newsletter
Asking for a referral
Messaging a co-worker
Touch Points. List the best possible medium to come into the radar of your audience.
Content types. List the format of the content that might best resonate with your audience.
- Social media posts
- Landing Pages
- Branded videos
- Guest posts
- Case studies
- White papers
- Subscription Content
- Community posts
- Affiliate posts
- Link in Bios
- Landing pages
- QR Code
Take notes on content opportunities and publications to focus on.