"I'm all about visual food."
Work: In-between jobs
Family: 3 roommates
Location: Detroit, MI
- Find a job in the restaurant marketing industry.
- Get to try every restaurant in town.
- Travel taking food pictures.
- Increase popularity on Instagram
- Managing weight when trying all the food in town.
- Staying interested in a job for more than a year.
- Not finding jobs that provide freedom of expression and creativity.
It's been three years since graduating from college and Foodie Millennial enjoyed the bohemian lifestyle of managing an in-between jobs lifestyle, living off of unemployment checks for a little while. But now she feels that all the instabilities are adding up to something, and it's time she puts all of her learnings, failures as well as victories back to work and get an awesome job in the restaurant business where her passion lies.
Online & Social Media
Guerilla Efforts & PR
Brands & Influencers