- Fast food (i.e. McDonald's, Burger King, Arby's etc.)
- Traditional BBQ stands
- Prepackaged lunches at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other grocery stores.
- Upscale organic dining (i.e. Farm, Greenleaf Organics)
- Houston Organics: Local grocery food truck serving prepackaged sandwiches.
- Coop Collective Food Truck: A local co-op's version of the food truck. All co-op grown ingredients. Single-item lunch menu with daily delivery.
- Tony's Famous Pizza Truck: Authentic Italian fare for a low cost. Our biggest Italian food truck competitor.
- As the food truck industry continues to grow, we will see further integrations and collaborations. In particular, here is what we expect.
- The industry is heading towards more technology integrations to streamline the accessibility of food truck locations and add delivery options to the current business model.
- As our local community continues to focus on growing organic ingredients, our farmer network is bound to grow as well.
- With our founder Chef Tony Montana's network of top chefs, we also see partnerships with other local chefs, creating a larger ecosystem of fine-dining meets street food.