"I feel like there's a smarter way for me to transition into a healthier lifestyle."
Work: Software Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Character: The Computer Nerd
- To cut down on unhealthy eating and drinking habits
- To measure multiple aspects of life more scientifically
- To set goals and see and make positive impacts on his life
- Unfamiliar with wearable technology
- Saturated tracking market
- Manual tracking is too time-consuming
Clark is a systems software developer, a "data junkie" and for the past couple of years, has been very interested in tracking aspects of his health and performance. Clark wants to track his mood, happiness, sleep quality, and how his eating and exercise habits affect his well-being. Although he only drinks occasionally with friends on the weekend, he would like to cut down on alcohol intake.