GoalsThis persona comparison is made to help us reach potential users through more effective channels and create pricing models that improves our conversion rate.
US & Canada
We categorized our current users into 3 groups:
- Business Users: Customers who's travel plays a major role their work.
- Frequent Travelers: Customers who travel 3+ times a month, for either business or pleasure.
- Occasional Traveler: Customer who travel about once a month, for either business or pleasure.
Using these categories, we constructed shopping tendencies and preferred channels for our different customer segments. These findings will help us obtain and convert customers more efficiently.
- Focus more of our marketing campaign on social media and internet advertisements
- Create additional pricing tier designed for the "Frequent Traveler" user segment
- Move marketing resources from traditional marketing (ie. travel magazines) towards digital channels